Help! Which parks do we visit on what day?

armmfam

Earning My Ears
My family and I (husband, 7 year old son & 4 year old daughter) will be arriving at BCV next Wednesday afternoon (Yeah!) for seven days. We've bought 5 day park hopper passes. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me their recommendations as to which parks to visit on what day. I know some days are better to visit parks than others. We want to visit MK, Epcot, MGM, AK and have one day to just chill at the resort's pool. What is the best day to stay and lounge at the pool? Someone please help me with my agenda for Thursday through Tuesday. We have until 5:00p.m. on Tuesday to hang around WDW. Thanks for your help!

Can't remember where I got this, but I cut it out and pasted it into a document I'm using to record our trip plans. It seems pretty consistent with other guidance I've seen:

"During regular attendance periods, our parks tend to be the busiest on the following days:
· Magic Kingdom: Monday, Thursday, and Saturday
· Epcot: Tuesday and Friday
· Disney-MGM Studios: Sunday and Wednesday
· Disney's Animal Kingdom: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday"

Have a great trip!

we followed this guidelines and have always found the parks relatively quiet, on our last trip we popped into MK on the Monday and it was PACKED, decided to leave, came back on Tuesday and it was incredibly quiet - I couldn't believe what a difference there was between the days.

Bev

I think a lot depends on whether or not you want to do EE or not. We plan our days accordning to that. We however do not plan to do EE on everyday because that is too hard on us to get up that early every day. Sunday is EE at Mk and a good choice for that. We plan Epcot on the days we want to sleep a little latter. We also plan to park hop any day that the crowds get heavy which can happen on EE days. Avoid MK on Saturdays.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter