HELP!!! Updating a trip report what am I doing wrong!!!

horse11

DIS Veteran
I have been inspired by all the creativity on these threads and wanted to write my own trip report so I could relive the magic and share it with others. I have been under the impression that in order to update your trip report and add it it to you chapter page so people could clinck on a chapter to look at it without having to read the whole thread you do the following: After adding the update you click on the # icon, Highlight the update, Copy the update, submit the thread, go into the chapter page, write what I want my chapter title to be, click the globe with a chain icon, and paste the update. When I do this it underlines the Chapter title but when I try to go into the link it says it does not exisit and to try typing in the address again. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!! I attepted to ask the Tec thread but getting an answer from there seems to be non exisitant. I had problems at first when I wanted to post pictures and I have over come that and I am sure I can get the hang of this as well but I need you guys! Please help! I have such a great story to tell LOL!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter