Help, trying to decide btw Hilton Bonnet Creek or Hilton Parc Soleil

SASSSY27

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
My husband and I are hopelessly trying to decide between BC or PS. We're not interested in Theme Parks only enjoying the resort, restaurants and City Walk. Both resorts sound nice but BC rooms sound more like hotel versus resort suites. We want a 1BR suite with Kitchen, balcony etc but also want a variety of restaurants on site if possible. It seems like we're going to have to give up something we want with either so wondering if anyone can share their experiences or recommendations to help us decide. Thanks!

Hilton Bonnet Creek is a traditional hotel, Hilton Parc Soliel is a timeshare resort.

If you want a 1BR unit with a kitchen, you want Parc Soliel.

If you want a variety of restaurants on-site, The Hilton Bonnet Creek will have far more as it shares amenities with the Waldorf Astoria. You can easily walk from the Hilton Bonnet Creek to the Wyndham Grand for additional dining as well.

Of course, this is all hotel dining, so more expensive than a typical chain restaurant.

There is a ton of dining at Disney Springs, which is slightly closer from Hilton Bonnet Creek, but you'd still drive there from either place.

Within 5 miles of each property is pretty much every chain restaurant in America, plus all the Disney resort offerings, but you will have to drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!