Help!!! Transportation to Disney

myleanne

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

We're from the States, making our first trip to Disney Paris..YAY!! Only been to Europe once and we are clueless about transportation.
Will be in Paris for 4 days prior to going to Disney.
What is the best way to get from the city to Disney. There will be two of us, plus luggage.
Also, the best way to get from Disney to CDG for a flight which leaves at 1200?
Thanks for the help...been to Disneyland and WDW hundreds of times, will always return the favor

Hi guys,

We're from the States, making our first trip to Disney Paris..YAY!! Only been to Europe once and we are clueless about transportation.
Will be in Paris for 4 days prior to going to Disney.
What is the best way to get from the city to Disney. There will be two of us, plus luggage.
Also, the best way to get from Disney to CDG for a flight which leaves at 1200?
Thanks for the help...been to Disneyland and WDW hundreds of times, will always return the favor

Hi you may want to move this to you own thread to get more responses. But the quick answer is to use the RER train (Paris local train) from Paris to Disneyland Paris. These are very large double decker trains with lots of room, and usually are only full during rush hour, then run every 10 mins and will take approx 35 mins from central Paris. Or you could pre book a shuttle taxi, but I would imagine that would be a lot more expensive.

For the journey back to the airport you have three options - the VEA shuttle bus (sort of like the magical express except you pay for :lmao: and they dont check you in online), the TGV train - my preference this only takes 9mins from the Disney to the airport, or a use a shuttle taxi from someone like RS transports (lots of people on this board use this).

myleanne, just moved your post and gemmybear's reply to a new thread. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter