Help quick!

carmel

<font color=blue>Kept thinking it was 'Snow White'
We are going to be in SoCal in December and my mom wants to visit DL. Our itinerary depends on the park hours at that time. I can't find ANYTHING telling me what the park hours will be for early December (the 9th and 10th (sat and sun) specifically).

Can anyone help? What were last years hours?

Thanks!

What time in december are you planning on going, because december is one (if not) the busiest time of the year for DL believe it or not. The first 3 weeks of Dec is crazy, but the week before Xmas is usually the slowest, and the after Xmas picks up and gets SOOOOOOOOOOO busy again.

This was the schedual for the past few years.....

Disneyland's normal hours of 10:00am to 8:00pm (9:00am to midnight on Saturdays and 9:00am to 9:00pm on Sundays) are extended during the busier times of the year. Sometimes (in the summer and at Christmas time) park hours are extended to as long as 8:00am to 1:00am! You'll want to check the actual hours before you go to the park each day, as it might even vary within a given week.

California Adventure's normal hours of 8:00am to 10:00pm (until Midnight on the weekends) may be extended during the busier times of the year. You'll want to check the actual hours before you go to the park each day, as it might even vary within a given week. But i've heard that Cali Adventure is really only open from 10-6 on week days in low season.

Last year we went the first or second weekend in Dec (It was Candlelight processional weekend and I cant remember which it was) anyway DL was open until Midnight Saturday and I think 11 pm on Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter