Help pleeze

darph nader

<font color=green>Went APE-CRAZY with suvies<br><f
Does anyone happen to have a copy of "Disneyland-behind the scenes" from the Travel Channel??
I work swing shift and my stoopid TV Guide channel is like 2hrs off on its listings. (all I ever catch is No Reservations,Bizzare Foods,or Man vs Food)
I'll send a blank tape,pay for shipping ,paint your house,kill someone for you (well,send a tape or pay for said tape plus postage)

Please PM me TIA, darph.

i do not but if you look on itunes they have some other Disney episodes. so keep an eye out there in case they post it. last I checked i dont remember that episode. good luck!
FYI i found the travel channel disney shows on accident on itunes!

Thanks. I don't have itunes (don't even know what that is. of course I still rock out to 8 track tapes:rotfl2:)

I might have a copy of it. Can't promise but I'll look. They re-run that stuff ALL THE TIME. I'm sure they will re air it soon. Go to the travel channel website and check. I always tape those when they come on and I'm sure I have duplicates.

I checked and I do have it. However since it's on an older tape, it's not that great of a copy. The sound quality did not hold up well and while I could watch it at my home, I doubt it would copy well. Keep an eye out I see those DL WDW shows all the time, especially with summer coming up soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter