• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help please

Rachel Cheshire UK

Earning My Ears
Not sure if I have put this into the right forum, sorry if I haven't.

We are planning to go to Disney again. We went at the end of August - beg Sept last time and it was two hot.

We were thinking about going for 3 weeks from the middle of March. Anybody know what the weathers like then, rain etc ?

My friend got back from a 2 week holiday recently and it was rainy season and said it completely ruined the holiday. When are the rainy seasons in Orlando ? and most importantly is March one ? Also what temp is it normallt then ? and what's the humidity like ? It wasn't so much the heat in August but the humidity and being astmatic, was hell at times.

I have asked a lot of questions, sorry. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks
Rachel

March is not really the best month to go since many schools take their spring breaks during that time and with Easter I believe being the end of the month in 2005 it will be a very busy time.
If you want great weather in FL. and not to crowded the best times to go are late April into May, Oct until Thanksgiving and the first couple of weeks of Dec. Jan. usually is fairly quiet also but the weather can be chilly. There are sites to check out the average temps and weather for the area, sorry I couldn't be more specific on them, but I do live in FL. The summers are horrendous in FL. especially if you come from a cooler climate, and summer is the rainy season. But to answer your question in March there is very little humidity and we normally don't get alot of rain but it will be crowded!
:cat: :cat: :cat: :fish:
keiki,binky&mouse my 3 beautiful white kitties!

Thanks Chyam,

We are limited as when to go unfortunately because of UK school holidays. Schools are fining parents for taking children out of school and so the travel industry take advantage and double, sometimes triple prices in school holiday time. It's not just to the US they do it but to Europe and here in the UK too.

Just one of many reasons you'll here us Brit's complaining of 'living in rip off Britain' Lol.

What's it like in July ?

Thanks

Rachel
:D

Do you like heat and humidity? It's miserable in FL in July - but we all keep going because it's Disney World!!! Hot and crowded but we all have ways to cope with the heat: little fans w/misters are great; draping a wet cloth around your neck helps..... You need lots of sunscreen and you'll probably have to dodge daily thunderstorms! Are you more concerned with the weather or the crowds?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter