Help please...

SpiderManismyfavorite

Earning My Ears
I’m new here and I’ve made a couple threads already where a couple people have answered my questions. Whenever I try to thank them though and post a reply it says it can’t process cause it may be spam or inappropriate material. Am I doing something wrong?

I’m new here and I’ve made a couple threads already where a couple people have answered my questions. Whenever I try to thank them though and post a reply it says it can’t process cause it may be spam or inappropriate material. Am I doing something wrong?
Just hitting the like button in the lower right of their post will let them know that you acknowledged and appreciate their answer.

I’m not sure what you’re posting in your replies that might be considered to be spam but I do know that new members with low post counts cannot post links.

you have to have at least 10 posts before you can do a little more with posting. i had this happen to me a few days ago - i'm also new. i tried to cut/paste something and it wouldn't let me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter