Help please..Update

Dizzy-Disney4

<font color=teal>Just happy to be here.
Okay, this is so stupid. We have room only reservations for ASMo for 5 nights Sept.29-Oct.4 @ $499.00 (was told this is the AAA rate and includes taxes). We are staying for 1 night off site on our last night (had to extend trip), probably @ Holiday Inn Maingate East for $49.00 + tax.
Should I try for a lower rate @ ASMo? I've been to Mousesavers, but I'm just not good at trying to push for a low rate. SHould we stay off site the whole time for the $49.00 a night (DS really wants to stay as ASMo).
Help me please. How do I ask for these rates with the codes?? Is there any chance of us getting "caught" using a code we get off of the site? Anyone ever have problems @ check-in using these codes?

Don't worry about using the codes. There is nothing that you are doing wrong that you will get caught for. It will make a huge difference in your room price. Yesterday I sat down and had one cast member at CRO (I used the DC 800#) look up about three different codes. Just call them up and tell them you to check your reservation using discount code ______. It really is simple and it will save you lots of $$ :)

THANK YOU MARY! I booked 8 nights at WL for $1274 that is with tax. Also have a reservation for POFQ for $790 (cant decide where we are going to stay). Now we just have to figure out our tickets

Melody
Disney bound Sept. 14!!

Hi Kathy ;) I know how you feel - I felt funny asking too!
The codes can can really help- the person on the other end can make a difference too. Let them know up front what you want. Say "I heard there is a discount for ASM for a rate of $49" and give them the code from mousesavers. If it isnt available, ask about an upsell to a moderate - we found a great rate at PO this way! If you exhaust the codes you have, ask them if they can help you.. tell them you REALLY want to stay onsite and are on a budget. Heck, tell them it's your first trip and your son is dying to stay at ASM..hehe. Whatever works :) If the person on the other end isnt as enthusiastic as you are, say thanks and call back again until you find someone in the disney spirit! I got over that shyness one day when a lady on the other end was so enthusiastic and helpful... she even offered to help my friend find a good place to stay with a large group of people and she did!

As for staying offsite the whole time... we are doing that, but only because the rates on-site in Jul couldnt beat the $40 we got through priceline and we wanted to use the savings for airfare. Flying was more important to us, but most people say stay onsite if you can.

Call and use that code :) Good luck!

Sheila

I'M soooo proud of myself!!:jester: I called and did like you guys said and...........got ASMu for $49.00! Ok, I know its not ASMo, like We wanted, but we can still use the pool there and walk around to. But now, we get to stay on site for all six nights and I'm soooo excited! You guys are awesome and Mary, If you were here right now, I'd kiss you!
The person I spoke to at CRO was great, Deserrei (SP?) checked and said ASMo wasn't available at this rate but to keep checking back to see if it would become available at that rate. Wow, I'm sooo excited. This is becoming addicting!:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :earseek:

Kinda like winning something isnt it? Im so glad you guys are getting to stay onsite! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter