Help, please! DLP website won't let me buy tickets :-(

aesalsa

DIS Veteran
Hi, all!

So I am a U.S. resident trying to purchase (4) 3-day tickets for my trip in mid-June of this year. I am on the U.S. version of the site. It lets me get all the way to processing the payment (I see the Toy Story piggy bank message), and then I get a message that "Your reservation could not be completed."

I've been trying to order these for the past couple weeks; I've tried different credit cards and even PayPal. I also called in earlier this morning, and the Disney rep said that she could not process the payment over the phone, that I have to buy tickets in person at the gate.

There must be another way, right!? Thanks in advance for any insight or advice.

I've seen it recommended many times over on DLP Tripadvisor forums so it seems pretty reputable.

They will email you the tickets for single day tickets, or a voucher for multi-day tickets that you then have to turn in for actual tickets at guest services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter