Help planning a birthday trip

PrincessNaciye

Earning My Ears
Hi, I would really appreciate some advice on planning a trip to DLP for my daughters second birthday. My first and only trip to DLP was back in 2009 and I found the information on these boards invaluable in the planning process. However, I can imagine a lot has changed in what will be 7 years since my last visit so I have a few questions for anyone that can help. We (myself, husband and daughter) plan on visiting DLP between 15.04.2016 - 18.04.2016. Ideally we will travel on the Eurostar from St. Pancras and stay onsite.

1. When is a good time to book? Are there likely to be any deals such as free DDP coming up?

2. I notice that Eurostar tickets are not yet available for these dates, how far in advance are they usually released?

3. What are the main changes in the parks since my last visit?

4. Any general advice on visiting the parks with a two year old?

I'm sure I will think of loads more questions once this has been posted!

The offers for Disney change all the time, but I'm sure once the winter phase is over another may pop up. Keep checking on here and the dlp website to see if there's anything that suits you.

I don't know the Eurostar dates but you are always best to phone them as they release tickets by phone earlier than you can book online (at least it used to be that way, don't know if it's changed)

Lots of changes since 2009 - especially in the Studios - can't think off hand but you can see trip reports in my sig from then onwards that will give you an idea?

General advice with a 2 year old....take your own buggy, even if your lo doesn't use one regularly at home. They can nap when they feel like it and you'll have something to carry all your stuff! Take your time and don't try to stick to a time schedule. You might find that your lo loves things you thought she wouldn't and vice versa.

Happy planning :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter