help plan my christmas at dlp

danandjackie

Mouseketeer
ok i have put together a great package myself with lots of help from various sites... I have read simon v`s excellent book cover to cover.

so its myself and my husband.

we are leaving on the 23rd of dec and returning on the 27th.

managed to get air france flights from manchester (20min drive for us) for 79pounds return.

booked into disney selected kyriad for 360 euros for the room for 4 nights

have pre purchased our three day passes for the 24th 25th and 26th

our plan is this arrive mid afternoon, settle in then head to the disney vilage and have dinner around 5-6pm, maybe take in the atmosphere at billy bobs.

24th enter the dlp early after a breakfast(any suggestions), ride and have fun, lunch at walts which i hear can be pre booked from nov 17th, eve dinner at cinderellas auberge... then eve in the village im presuming the park wont be staying open any later as its christmas..

25th same again though lunch in the blue lagoon, and dinner late in the yacht club at the newport hotel(already booked)

26th breakfast anywhere then morning to mid afternoon in the studio park , lunch maybe at king ludvigs( can this be booked) and then the evening in the park followed by late dinner in the manhattan at the new york.(already booked)
27th lazy breakfast in the kyriad then airport for lunch.

okay so anybody got any tips or any other ideas i should think about, would be very grateful as i want to make this a special christmas...

Hi Dan & Jackie :)

I'm moving your post to the dedicated DLP Board and hope that you get lots of help on there :)

It sounds like you are very organised for your trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter