Help pick a date

From what I've seen written here, Sept seems to have lighter crowds.

If you go in September, wait until the last half. October is a fine time too.

Weather-wise, the second half of Sept and Oct are better. The first half of Sept is very hot. This is a time, though, where you're looking at refurbs going on. If you want to see the 50th celebration stuff, then Sept is the way to go as it ends Sept 30, 2006.

The last two years we have gone the week following Labor Day. In 2004 it was horribly hot but this year the weather was great. Both times the crowds were great, especially during the week. Saturday's were crowded but if you get there early you can still have a great day. During the week waits were so little we walked right onto Space Mountain usually multiple times per day. This year we were able to get a few days in with the Haunted Mansion before it closed for its holiday overlay, last year it was already down. There will be rides that are down for refurb but the crowd factor is so nice it makes it worth it to us. I would definitely pick September if for no other reason than seeing Remember. They are the most incredible fireworks and since the 50th ends the end of September they will be gone after that.

I thought the 50th didnt end until November '06......

If you want to see Halloween stuff, go in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter