Help on a Cinderella room!!!

disneyfreak74

DIS Veteran
Somehow I have been possessed by this uncontrollable urge to decorate my 3yr old DD's bedroom!! It's even gone far enough that I went yesterday and laid down $160.00 for Bibbidi Bobbidi Blue, Fairytail Pink and Cinderella's Ball Gown Blue paint!!! (Price also included the "supplies" that they told me I would need, since I have NEVER done this before.) And that's about it. I am going to take pictures of the room before I get started and many along the way. I will post them as soon as I can. Wish me luck.
The plan is to paint 2 walls Bibbidi Bobbidi and the other 2 Cinderlla's Ball Gown Blue. The Pink will be for the castle, crown and stencil set that they told me I needed!!!

Hi. My neice has a Cinderella room. Her father made her a headboard shaped like the castle.And after it was painted, they put mini lights in all the cut out windows. You could even use glitter over the paint. There is also Cinderella scrapbook frames (12 by 12), maybe you might have a picture of her in Disney or even dressed up like Cinderella. There is alot of Cinderella items,i even see in discount, Dollar stores.

Almost forgot to take before pictures---Ok---I did forget!!! :cool1: This the CORNER before I painted it too.

HPIM2652.jpg

Here is a nice Bibbidi Bobbidi Blue wall. . .

HPIM2654.jpg

I have all the walls painted---just gotta work on her bed. I'll post some more pictures later.

Here are the walls after painting. I am waiting on the Cindy designs to come in and waiting on the little shelves I have painted to dry.

HPIM2676.jpg

HPIM2675.jpg

HPIM2673.jpg

HPIM2674.jpg

Her name that I painted
HPIM2682.jpg

Her wall hanging that I made out of a "pop up" tent that she and Lilo (the cat) destroyed
HPIM2683.jpg

Her mirror and shelf
HPIM2688.jpg

close up of the shelf
HPIM2689.jpg

It looks GREAT!! Congrats on the first time painting - you did a great job!!

As a matter of fact, i am planning on painting my kitchen Bibbity Bobbity Blue this winter!! So, it was great to see it used! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!