help needed please

lettie

Earning My Ears
how far from Disney parks Anaheim is Santa Monica ? and what do you think of MGM Vegas ? last one lol hotels around Anaheim any recommendations please

thanks for any info.

Anaheim to Santa Monica - 40 miles
MGM Vegas is very nice. Big
I like Best Western. There's one at 1544 S Harbor Blvd.
Marriot has a nice hotel in the area.
I also like Anaheim Astoria Inn at 426 W Ball Rd

how far from Disney parks Anaheim is Santa Monica ? and what do you think of MGM Vegas ? last one lol hotels around Anaheim any recommendations please

thanks for any info.
The MGM Grand in Las Vegas is one of the biggest hotels in the world. It has over 5,000 rooms. There is also a complex of hotel/condos called The Signature adjacent to MGM Grand.

Because it is such a big place, expect to do a lot of walking. It can be a hike from your room to the Starbucks or to the pool.

It is a four star hotel. Their rates can be really reasonable or quite high, depending on demand for the rooms, special events and occupancy. Expect to pay a low of $89 and a high of $500 - $600. At Signature, you can pay less than $200/night for studio and 1-bedroom condos on a good night.

There are about 18 restaurants plus a food court, with everything from McDonalds and Starbucks to a buffet and a coffee shop to celebrity chefs (Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, etc.) to a Michelin 3-star restaurant (Joel Robuchon).

There are 2 shows (Ka by Cirque du Soleil and Crazy Horse Paris), a theater with the occasional headliner and an arena that frequently has concerts and sporting events.

There is a nice pool complex with a lazy river, a nice spa and salon.

It is the kind of resort that you never have to leave to have a great time in Vegas, unless you want to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter