Help! Need Hellman's Mayonnaise Baked Chicken Recipe

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
I saw a commercial that showed a recipe for baked chicken where you mix Hellman's mayonnaise and parmesan cheese together then spread it on chicken breasts. I think you sprinkle bread crumbs on top and bake.

Does anyone have this recipe? I'd like to make it tonight.

What a coincidence that is exactly what we are having tonight. I saw the ad in a magazine and wanted to try it out! Here is the recipe:

1/2 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 tsp Italian seasoned bread crumbs

Combine mayo and cheese
Spread on chicken
Sprinkle with bread crumbs
Bake at 425 for 20 minutes

Hope it tastes good!!
Kathy

Lynn ~ Thanks for looking for me. I was coming up with the same recipes when I looked on that site earlier. Couldn't find the one with the parmesan cheese.

Kathy ~ That's it! Thank you.

I make a similar recipe, but I wanted to try this one because my mom raves about it. The one I make has poultry seasoning and garlic salt in the mayo and you mix the parmesan with the bread crumbs instead of the mayo. I'll see how this one compares.

I have been making hte following recipe for sometime now and can't quite remember where I got it from but it is very good

Mix 2 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise with 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs and 2 chopped spring onions (I think you call them scallions in the US), wash and dry 4 skinless chicken breasts. Coat with the mayo mix and roll in fresh breadcrumbs, place in baking tray and drizzle with melted butter or olive oil and bake in a moderate oven for approx 30 mins. I have added grated cheese to the breadcrumbs and even substituted them for crisps (chips) that have been crushed. When wanted for a picnic I cut the chicken breasts into strips so they become finger food.

wohoh just noticed this is my 600 post. YEAH :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

It turned out really good and I didn't miss the garlic salt or poultry seasoning at all. And it's easier than my other recipe.

I made a similar receipe last night that I thought I would share. I did a package of the dry italian dressing, parmesan cheese, and a little garlic powder and cooked it on my george forman grill. Came out really good!

How big were your chicken breasts if you were only cooking them for 30 minutes? I make a similar one but cook the chicken breasts for 45 minutes flipping after 20 to 25 minutes. It doesn't use mayo though but uses bread crumbs. I'm just curious on the time. They sound awesome and something I think I'll try next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter