Help! Need Address to send pics to CMs on Magic and in Epcot!

Corl4

Mouseketeer
We have some great pictures that we would like to share with some special cast members we met on a recent trip. One is on the Magic and one in Epcot. Can anyone help with addresses or an address I can contact for that info.?

Thanks,
Beth

I know there is an adress for DCL CM's, but not for WDW CM's.

Do you know the name and general work location of the Epcot CM? I have some friends who work there, and would be happy to try to help you.

Anne

Anne,
Thanks for your offer of help. That would be great if I could get an Epcot address. Christophe is a waiter in Chefs du France in Epcot. We ate there 3 times during our vacation and had him as a waiter each time. BY the time we left, we felt like we had made a new friend.
Thanks again,
Beth

Bump - ditto

Does anyone have the address for the CMs on Magic? My son became very fond of our server and I have a great pic he'd like to send along with a note.

TIA!
Deb

I believe that there is an address directly to DCL to write a complimentary letter about outstanding service onboard. Does anyone have this address?

I just found this address on the DCL website:

DisneyCruiseVacations
Guest Communications
Post Office Box 10238
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0238

Just got a reply from DCL yesterday regarding the complimentary letter I sent to them - very nice response. I used the DCL address verandahman posted - took roughly two weeks for a response but they assured me that they would pass my letter along to the CMs I mentioned.

Is there an email address or can letters only be sent via snail mail?

Originally posted by gometros
Is there an email address or can letters only be sent via snail mail?

I saw a spot on the same page that an e-mail message can be entered.

Hey! I sent an email about some quality CMs last week and I received an email reply from Disney indicating that my letter would be included in their file. I also said that they should get a raise but I'm not sure if that part will go through!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter