Help - My Signature Pictures are disappearing

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Why do my signature pictures have a big red X through them?

When I go to my information and click on my signature all my pictures are there.
What is going on?
I don't want to delete them, because I like them
These pictures are both from WDW, and they are my pictures taken with Photo Pass that I purchased.

Let me know - thank you!

I just had to delete a signature picture also, Sandy. Big red X. It was there in the edit signature but not on the actual forums. Weird.

@Dan Murphy - yes, very weird.
Last week my sparkly Mickey had an X through it, and now he's back.
I'm going to give it a few days to see if the pictures reappear. If not, then I guess I'll delete them so everyone doesn't have to look at those Xs.

Why do my signature pictures have a big red X through them?

When I go to my information and click on my signature all my pictures are there.
What is going on?
I don't want to delete them, because I like them
These pictures are both from WDW, and they are my pictures taken with Photo Pass that I purchased.

Let me know - thank you!
See this thread - Corey likes to directly emailed for issues as he can't be on the boards all the time.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/u...t-problems-email-corey.3903915/#post-64482201

Reactions: slo

Same here. Signature images are disappearing again. Images are mine, and hosted on Photobucket, and were fine up until around noon today. Now, just the red x's.

ETA, they work now (obviously). I moved the images from Photobucket to Imgur.

Last edited:
I recall Photobucket decided several years ago that they wouldn't host free accounts anymore. I started using a free account on Flickr, and that worked fine. But I recently tried to post from Flickr and it had the big red X. I came here to see if other people were having the same problem. I will try again when I have time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter