Help! My payment is due tomorrow and it won't look it up on the website. I am in the US

Gretchen1973

Mouseketeer
and I am attempting to call France but it's all in French. What do I do? I only want to go online to pay!

Thank you!

It's 8 p.m. here, so nothing you can do now, the lines are closed.
If you get an error message online, you will have to call. Call WDW tomorrow and ask to be transferred to DLP. On Sundays lines open at 10a.m. CDG time (which is 4a.m. New York time)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/transfering-call-to-dlp.3708471/
For the website error, have you looked up your reservation, putting your name in capitals? Somehow the website refuses names on reservations when you use small letters.

We had a similar issue back in March. DH made our groups ressie through another countries website, went online to make the final payment and was unable to access it. Tried it on various computers, different browsers, nothing. Had to call the next morning (WDW transfer to DLP) in order to make the payment. It was a real pain in the rear.

I think I made the reservation on the disneylandparis.com site. My reservation confirmation tells me to go to that site and pay. It still won't look it up so I will call WDW in the morning to get transferred. Does anyone know the hours for DLP on a Sunday? They are 8 hours ahead of us so I want to make sure I call in time. Thanks!

Like others have said, you need to be logged into the specific country through which you booked. For example, it can’t find/creates an error when looking up my reservation when USA is selected when logged in, but if I switch to UK, it works. I’m in the US but booked through the UK for their deal at the time.

They are open for 2,5 more hours from now. Closing at 6:30pm CDG time.
You'd better just call if you haven't yet.

If you cannot solve the technical issue yourself, and miss their opening hours. You might have a problem.

Thank you everyone! I had to get up super early here to call through WDW and get transferred. All taken care of and ready to go!

For anyone else with the same problem (I had a similar one), I found that I could log in and access my reservation on my iPhone when I couldn’t on my laptop. It made no sense but it worked. Also, I completely forgot about needing to pay off the second payment and was late by a week and there was no problem.

For anyone else with the same problem (I had a similar one), I found that I could log in and access my reservation on my iPhone when I couldn’t on my laptop. It made no sense but it worked. Also, I completely forgot about needing to pay off the second payment and was late by a week and there was no problem.

There is a grace period. Glad you were able to pay!

I had issues doing the reservation on my laptop but it worked on my phone. I was able to look everything up, price out things but actually booking it, my laptop wouldn't do it for some reason. Weird.

The name in all caps solution worked for me when I couldn't get to my reservation (booked on the French site) before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!