Help my dog...

Chrissyb8885

Mouseketeer
...ate my annual pass!!! I caught her before it got too bad but its not gonna be able to go through the machine at disney. What do i do?:earseek:

ROFLMAO! Just go to guest services at any park and give them your name..and the rest of your pass if you have it, and they can reissue.:hyper:

I washed ours on our last night there in Jan. Just went to Guest Relations and she issued me all new ones. (You could not read anything on them.) The CM at Guest Relations said this is the reason that the AP's are paper now instead of the plastic. She said they often have to replace ones for people who leave them at home (talk about the ONE thing you don't want to forget to pack). They used to charge a $10 fee to replace the cards, but since they are paper they change them our with no charge.

Good Luck.

Too funny! do you suppose he was trying to tell you to stay home! Did he also eat the "homework"?

My dog ate, or at least attempted to eat, a $20 dollar bill once! Had to give him a big treat to get it back!!

Make me laugh and smile!

OMGosh, that sounds like something our lab would do!

I'm sorry it happened, but at least other posters knew how to get it replaced!

Steph

LOL, that's what you get for not taking him to WDW! :teeth:

My mommy went to Disney and all I got was this Beggin' Strips! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Seriously though, just present your ID to guest relations and they'll replace it pronto - no charge!

LoL! That's so cute! And it happens a lot more often then you think! I've had a family let thier daughter chew on the ticket before. They said it was "easier then letting her cry" :rolleyes: Tickets are so unsanitary, I was a little "icked out". It made me laugh though!

My dog (when she was a puppy) ate a package of chocolate
EX-LAX. Took her to the vet in a panic. All ended (hee-hee) well.
To this day (10 years later) they still remember her as
"The EX-LAX Dog".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter