help me with mail in contest?

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
OK- I know the address and info needed, the problem is I have conflicting info about the actual post card... the contest regs say 3.5x6, but won't the post office only process 4x6? I tried to buy post cards at the us post office web site- and they don't sell 3.5x6. If I buy that size index cards (or make them) and affix post card postage, will they be returned? Thansk for any help! Also- I understand it's one entry per day correct? Chances aren't better if you mass mail right?
Thanks!

I was wondering about this also. I've been sending in the stamped postal
post cards. Hope I haven't been wasting my time. Not following the sweepstakes rules can get entries disqualified. Hopefully other dis members can set us straight about mail in entries! :rolleyes:

Let's keep this thread active...I'm dying to know the answer since I just read and re-read the contest rules in my AP mailing and I was confused by the size also....COME ON...WHo's done this mailing!!!!! :thumbsup2 Help us out here! :cool1:

I've bought the prepaid postcards at the postoffice and cutting off the 1/2 inch so they are 3,5x5, my mailman picks them up every day and also told me that there is another family on her route doing the same as me :)

I've been doing this since it started, 1 postcard a day for each me, DH and DD, I'm just stubborn to try and do it until we go back in September -07, see how long I can keep doing it :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter