Help me with building request for Old Key West please :)

Momtwofour

DIS Veteran
We are traveling to disney July 2019 as a party of 9. (4 adults and 5 kids from ages 7-15 and an infant) We choose OKW because we could all fit in a 2 bdrm villa as opposed to splitting up into two rooms AND for the extreme convenience of having a full kitchen and laundry with all the littles we will have with us! The category of Hospitality House is not available for our stay :( Please give me some advice and suggestions on where to request a building! Ultimately I wanted to be close to the main pool because I know all the little are going to like the water slide.
Thank you for any input :)

We are traveling to disney July 2019 as a party of 9. (4 adults and 5 kids from ages 7-15 and an infant) We choose OKW because we could all fit in a 2 bdrm villa as opposed to splitting up into two rooms AND for the extreme convenience of having a full kitchen and laundry with all the littles we will have with us! The category of Hospitality House is not available for our stay :( Please give me some advice and suggestions on where to request a building! Ultimately I wanted to be close to the main pool because I know all the little are going to like the water slide.
Thank you for any input :)

If being close to Sand Castle pool is most important, I would make that your only request.

If being close to Sand Castle pool is most important, I would make that your only request.
I had the cast member put close to Hospitality House as a request but I wasn’t sure how that would work for us since the with buildings closest are a category and not available??

27-29 are right across the canal from the Hospitality House. A real short walk. Plus right next to the Peninsular Road bus stop. You know that most of the buildings do not have elevators, so you'll either want a ground floor or be ready to climb the stairs every day.

Just request Peninsular Road area.

27-29 are right across the canal from the Hospitality House. A real short walk. Plus right next to the Peninsular Road bus stop. You know that most of the buildings do not have elevators, so you'll either want a ground floor or be ready to climb the stairs every day.
I know and I’m torn about that. I don’t want to make too many requests. My main goal is close to the main pool. But we will also have a stroller. We stayed on 2nd floor at POR and it wasn’t bad. Not sure I want 3rd floor though.
I was looking at building 27. It really doesn’t look to be too much farther than the preferred locations.

I know and I’m torn about that. I don’t want to make too many requests. My main goal is close to the main pool. But we will also have a stroller. We stayed on 2nd floor at POR and it wasn’t bad. Not sure I want 3rd floor though.
I was looking at building 27. It really doesn’t look to be too much farther than the preferred locations.
The near HH area buildings there are 23-26. So 27 is just on the other side of the bus stop from 26. Request Bldg 27, lower floor. 27 and 28 both have two bedroom dedicated on the third floor. If you go with lower floor, you might get the first or second floor. Both have dedicated and lock off two bedroom villas. 29 has grand villas on the second/third floor. So no two bedrooms on the third floor of 29. It does have dedicated and lockoffs on the first and second floors.

The near HH area buildings there are 23-26. So 27 is just on the other side of the bus stop from 26. Request Bldg 27, lower floor. 27 and 28 both have two bedroom dedicated on the third floor. If you go with lower floor, you might get the first or second floor. Both have dedicated and lock off two bedroom villas. 29 has grand villas on the second/third floor. So no two bedrooms on the third floor of 29. It does have dedicated and lockoffs on the first and second floors.
Thank you! That is very helpful! I think I will try for one in that area. 29 sounds like it would give me a lower floor. Although we would survive going to the third floor. You have been very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter