Help me understand...

WINTER

DIS Veteran
I have a reservation (room, tickets and maxpass) through Disney. I have downloaded the Disneyland app. When I check in to the hotel and get my tickets, all I need to do is scan my tickets and I will be able to get FPs as soon as I enter the parks, correct?? It is me and my bf. If I scan both tickets into my phone, I can get FPs for both of us, correct? Or does he need to scan his own? DL is more complicated than DW.

You can scan both of the tickets on your phone and once both of you go into the park you will immediately be able to get fast passes for the both of you, for the rest of the day, regardless of whether you are in the park or downtown Disney or anywhere else. Don't worry it is easy as pie and you will never want to return to Disney world once you see how great it is. ;)

To echo the above poster, Maxpass is SUPER easy. Really, don't sweat it. I used it for the first time about a month ago and it's AWESOME.

Can park tickets be scanned into two phone app (mine and my husband's) or just one phone app?

Thanks so much for all your help. Received our tickets a couple of days ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter