Help me understand the Chase Disney Visa

BUT- hang onto it to age your credit history, stick it in a sock drawer and set spend alerts on it so you know if any fraud charges it hit it. No annual fee cards are good for that.

That's actually a reason that makes sense to me for holding on to it.

Now if only I can remember to take it with me on our next trip . . . .

What does this mean??

This is from the credit card thread. I don’t pay too much attention because it doesn’t affect me, but Chase has a hard limit on number of new credit card accounts (5) you can have opened in the last two years (24 months), beyond which you’ll get denied on new applications.

It’s an anti-churning (opening new CC accounts for opening reward bonuses) measure.

Every table service restaurant we went to offered the 10% off with our Disney Visa, so it's worth keeping around for that alone. We're not AP or DVC though.

I was wondering if you had other Disney restarurants who were not on the Disney Visa card say they would give 10% off, because the list on their site is definitely not all Disney restaurants.

I was wondering if you had other Disney restarurants who were not on the Disney Visa card say they would give 10% off, because the list on their site is definitely not all Disney restaurants.

I don’t know about the list, but we got it at Sana’a, Boma, Kona, Ale & Compass, and I think SciFi. Everywhere we did eat sit-down anyway.

A nice CM even gave us 10% off a single Pin (trading pin) at DHS even though the merchandise 10% off was supposed to be for $50+ only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter