• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me plan a surprise!!!

disneydreamer1970

Loves planning surprise Disney trips!
My DH, DS, DD, and I are trying to think of something nice and fun to do for my parents and my sister, her DF, and her DD (9) during our trip in November. My parents will be taking care of our DD (23 months old) during the 2nd half of our trip. (She will be flying home with them so that we can have some quality time with our DS (11).)

We are all staying at POFQ (we did have reservations for CBR), and this will be the first time that my dad has been to WDW. The rest of us has been previously.

Any ideas? We would like to keep the cost under $200.

Thank you for your help with this!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Why don't you consider an Illumination fireworks cruise. They cost about 120 and seat 12 guests. They leave from the yacht/beach club area and last about 50min-1 hr and you can book them to coincide with the illuminations fireworks.

We used Jane and Gifts of a lifetime for a wedding/vow renewal and a surprizes for my dad's birthday. Jane is wonderful, we did a scavenger hunt around Magic Kingdom, leaving little presents that would lead him to the next place. It was very organized, and well planned and everyone had fun doing it. I would suggest talking to Jane about different options and prices and see what she can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter