• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP me find Lilo & Sticth!

Hot4disney

The Pink Bouncy Ball is Kaity!!
Hi all! Just snuck in a quickie extended weekend trip in October and since my DD-3 is such a huge L&S fan I was hoping to find these characters for her. I would imagine that the Poly is a good start, but they probably have hang out spots. Anyone know where they can be seen? We always do character breakfasts, so we never have a lack of friends around!...I think I will shoot for the new Epcot Princess breakfast as well..we did the castle when we went in January...and she was dressed as Belle in the blue dress. She looked soooooo cute! Anyway..any help would be appreciated. THANKS!!!!!!

I heard someone mention they have seen Stitch at MGM. We will be on the lookout in just a few weeks as this was my daughter's first movie and knows the song by heart now. Ill let you know when we return.

i would think maybe the caravan of character at the poly might have lilo and stitch, But i haven't been there . I would ask someone who has stsyed there if the seen them .
mrsmom

When we were there in June, you could find Lilo & Stitch at their own personal meet & greet site. It was located behind the Little Mermaid show. I am trying to remember the name of the tour that goes through the building, anyway if you walk straight past the Little Mermaid, there will be a gift shop on the left, keep going past that and walk through the entry way that leads to a tour. The tour is to the right and Lilo and Stitch are to the left. You will not be able to miss them, there are blue Stitch paw prints on the ground that will lead you there. Sorry I couldn't do much better than this.....but you have the idea!

Have fun!

That was great info! My little girl will be thrilled! Plus I just got us booked for the new princess breakfast at Akershus. I can't wait!

Thanks you guys!

Hey...

We saw Lilo & Stitch a couple of mornings in the Polynesian Lobby. They would come out, meet & greet for a bit, take a break, come back out.... This was around 9:00 am.

Good luck finding them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter