Help Me Decorate My Room.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. I need help. We have a small spare bedroom that I call Mine. I want to go get inlaws spare white daybed for starts. Its going to be my scraproom too, so one wall has a long homemade,white table/desk.
I want it to be relaxing, cute maybe frilly, I have blue walls, I am a bargain, thrift store shopper too. Oh Tinkerbell is the main theme. HELP.
Ps. I just told DD18 it would make a great christmas/birthday gift to do my room.

Trying to find ideas too. I want to start with my living room and bathroom. I want to do both Mickey. I am having a hard time finding anything for the living room. I want to do it grey, black and white. Last year for X-mas DH got me the wall border, plates to hang, and a wall tapestry. I just dont know how to begin. My bathroom I just want to do red, yellow, white and maybe some black in there. Again I need to find more things to put in there. It is hard to find different things. I have been searching the web with no luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter