Help me choose!

Of those options, I’d go for Boardwalk personally, because I think that location is the best of all the properties you’ve chosen. (Plus, the theming is really beautiful!) However, I will say that if it were up to me, I’d also consider Beach Club, for Stormalong Bay, which is amazing.

We just rented with David's and the process was new to me. We wanted boardwalk but it ended up filling up before finding people with points. I put iin the request before the 11 month window so it was super ready to go when it opened. I was then givin new options that would have smaller waits and have more rooms. We ended up snagging a BLT theme park view room for Nov. Imo just pick one hope for the best and if it fails pick one that is offered to you. Gotta snag them quick!!!

OP has not been back since posting this thread at the beginning of November. At this point, they have either made their choice or abandoned the idea of renting points. Regardless of what she chose, I'm sure it will be a great trip with 3 generations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!