Help me add one TS meal +FP

ChrisParker

DIS Veteran
We are going to WDW from July 2 to July 8, mostly to be there for July 4.

I have one spot for a TS dinner and I can't decide...also not sure what I should do with the two mornings that don't have intended FP - where would you make them?

We do not drink alcohol, not sure if that makes a difference anywhere. :)

Here are our current plans

July 2 - afternoon arrival, dinner at Tusker House - planning on FP at AK

July 3 - Keys to the Kingdom Tour, dinner at LTT (hopefully with a nap in between), MK fireworks - planning FP after dinner at MK

July 4 - No ADR, planning on CS in Epcot, trying to get Frozen Dessert Party for Illuminations - FP at Epcot not too early because I'll be exhausted from the past two days

July 5 - Need an ADR for dinner - anywhere on property, 1 TS credit - will do DS FP in am

July 6 - Ohana for dinner - not sure about morning FP or other plans

July 7 - HDDR - not sure about morning FP or other plans, HEA

July 8 - Buh-bye :(

THANKS! :)

Chef Art Smith's Homecoming at Disney Springs. Been there several times since it opened & has ALWAYS been excellent.
Another newer place thats super good is Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grille

Here are some thoughts:

July 3rd - FP, not sure how late the park is open or what time your meal is. So that said, I'm not sure you want to do a coaster after dinner depending. So in that case, I'd grab a FP for a classic ride, like HM, since you'll be right there.

July 4th - Either Soarin', TT and Frozen will be the one to grab if you haven't already.

July 5th - I'd head over to DS for dinner - we loved Bongos. By far, the best meal and service we had on our trip last September. If Cuban food is not grabbing you, there are so many good locations there now. STK is another good option and I've seen great reviews regarding Boathouse and Homecoming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter