Help making second ADR

Elle :)

DIS Veteran
I have an ADR for BOGR for 6 people but I need 8. Today, a reservation popped up for 2 at the time frame I needed. When I tried to set up that reservation, it wouldn't let me. I had a choice to keep the reservation I had for 6 or get rid of it and get the reservation for 2. What am I supposed to do? I am the contact person on the reservation.

I also tried changing my reservation to add in two more people but it didn't work.

You can make the additional reservation on another party member's MDE account, or you can call the reservation line and have them make it for you with another party member's name as the main contact.

I had to go into another MDE account to get those reservations. I missed out on the first reservations because they go fast and I obviously had no idea what I was doing. Luckily, I was able to get a new one for a similar time frame.

Just to note: I had to remove the other party member from my reservation, when I created a new reservation with them as the contact person. This did not reduce the party size on my original reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!