help- is my clipart to big?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the clipart guidelines, I think your clipart is 33 pixels too tall. The guidelines say less than 30k and no more than 200 pixels in either direction. Your image is about 13k and 147 x 233 pixels. You can use an image editor to make your clipart smaller; just remember to preserve the aspect ratio so Mickey doesn't look smushed!
There's a free, online image editor at:

http://www.myimager.com/

It works really well!

According to the Clipart Guidelines it is. I come up with a height of 233 pixels, where the maximum allowed is 200.

Try adjusting it by following the information in the above link. :D

Edited successfully using Internet Explorer 5.x, huh... Maybe Alex WAS right about Netscape! LOL

Well it turns out that I had to pick a new image as I couldn't figure out how to shrink the first one despite all your help!! Thanks anyway!
Grover in Winnipeg:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ok grover! You did great on your new clipart AND avatar!

But if you want your "old" Mickey back, you can find him HERE He's all re-sized and ready to go!. Just click the link, copy the address, paste it into your "profile" and you're all set. :D

Thank You so much, it appears that I now have everything just how I wanted it! I really do appreciate that you would take the time to help a fellow DIS'er with clipart- you practically did it all for me! I am impressed!

Grover in Winnipeg :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!