• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!!! Ineed a freind...

cook4you

<font color=blue>we both know who is the fairest o
I would love to have a post card sent from Florida for my daughter and son. This would have to be from Minnie and Goofie. If someone could get their autograph and send a personal message on the card for me I will gladly return the favor for your children... Our trip starts May 31st so I would need the cards here by May 23rd or so. I, once again thank you in advance if you could and will help me make a memorable moment for my children. I think this would just make them sooooo... excited that they will not worry about the first time flying ... If you are willing to help please e-mail me and we can make a deal!!!

I have found my friend thank you for reading this...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter