Help! I'm a DLRP Menu addict!!

i really want to bring ash to the auberge in november. my mom still thinks she will be too young and wont sit down blah blah blah lol but i just wanna see her face with the princesses.. is it awful that the food isnt the interesting part for me lol

i really want to bring ash to the auberge in november. my mom still thinks she will be too young and wont sit down blah blah blah lol but i just wanna see her face with the princesses.. is it awful that the food isnt the interesting part for me lol

If your Mom isn't keen, you could maybe go just you and Ash?? I personally think shes the perfect age for it- Her little face would be a treat meeting the real Disney Princesses!! If the food really worries you just head to Belle Notte afterwards or something.... :cutie: I bet Ash would look super cute in the Auberge and they'd make a real fuss of her!

Bob xoxoxox

If you don't mind me asking, how old is Ash?

We haven't done the Auberge but we've done Princess meals at WDW my youngest DD was 19m and 25m on both occasions in 2007. She loved it and still remembers it when her eldest sister talks about it and we show her the vids. Remember the food and service may be of a high standard for a theme park but nobody really expects the children to not get excited and be a bit unpredictable.

If your Mom isn't keen, you could maybe go just you and Ash?? I personally think shes the perfect age for it- Her little face would be a treat meeting the real Disney Princesses!! If the food really worries you just head to Belle Notte afterwards or something.... :cutie: I bet Ash would look super cute in the Auberge and they'd make a real fuss of her!

Bob xoxoxox

awww thanks bob. we were trying on her new dresses today and i was showing my mam the auberge and ash got so excited lol my mam was like ok ok we have to bring her. i want her to wear ariel ballgown but ash wants to wear belle :rotfl:

If you don't mind me asking, how old is Ash?

We haven't done the Auberge but we've done Princess meals at WDW my youngest DD was 19m and 25m on both occasions in 2007. She loved it and still remembers it when her eldest sister talks about it and we show her the vids. Remember the food and service may be of a high standard for a theme park but nobody really expects the children to not get excited and be a bit unpredictable.

she is two but will be almost three come november. the problem is we dont eat out a lot at home so keeping her entertained in a restaraunt isnt easy. she does get a bit cranky. but im hoping she will be too distracted. she has already told me she wants to sing for the princesses :rotfl2:

that is so great that she still remembers it. if i wasnt already convinced you would have sold me on it :love:

I ummhed and arrghed about taking DD when we go in June. But I've taken the plunge and booked it.

She will be 3 years 4 months. Currently princess mad which has come on suddenly in the last month or so. She sleeps in a different princess dress each night.

I've shown her pics off here which helps alot. She loves the ones with little mermaid's daughter kyra. She is very keen but says she wont talk to the handsome prince!

I also tried to show her the food. I think pasta will be the way to go...she'll definitely eat the dessert!!!

I've booked it for 12 noon, hoping it will be more successful than evening when she is tired.

We talk alot about what dress she will be wearing - trying to persuade her to wear her cinderella dress.

Just thought I'd give this thread another bump up for any new menu addicts!!

I think the fact I'm starving but too lazy to head to the kitchen lead to me seeking out this thread! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxo

We are all veggies (6 of us) so our slant of the menus are a little different.

However, we found that all the table restaurants and buffet menus had plenty to offer.

Our favorite meal was at the Auberge, but we also enjoyed Blue Lagoon and Agrabah was great, offering a large amount of vegetarian food.

we are still trying to decide between half board or not. ash can get cranky in restaraunts so i dont want to have to eat at a sit down meal kwim. although selfishly i soooooo want to get them lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts