Help identifying scene from Zenimation

Ironmikey12

Earning My Ears
Hi. My daughter and I were having a hard time figuring out which movie one of the scenes from “Nature” came from. It is where an older Native American woman climbs a mountain and the grass grows around her. She looks at a mountain and sees running buffalo and deer. The scene starts at 5:59 of Ep 7. Any help would be appreciated

Hi. My daughter and I were having a hard time figuring out which movie one of the scenes from “Nature” came from. It is where an older Native American woman climbs a mountain and the grass grows around her. She looks at a mountain and sees running buffalo and deer. The scene starts at 5:59 of Ep 7. Any help would be appreciated

That's Tanana from Brother Bear. She’s the spiritual leader of Kenai's tribe. That scene is right at the beginning of the movie Brother Bear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!