Help! How does one book a room at Disneyland Paris???

jodyb

DIS Veteran
I hope someone can help - I've become totally frustrated. I wish to purchase annual passes for Disneyland Paris, which means I won't need a package including passes in the price. I already have air tickets to Paris and I'm planning 7 nights in Disney... but I can't find anyone who is willing to quote me a rate for room only!! Does anyone perhaps have a direct phone number for the hotels? Their website is useless - they offer packages, and those only up to 5 nights! I doesn't seem as if it should be so hard to get a quote for a room! We know they do have such rates, I have seen them posted, AND we know they offer discounts to annual passholders... sigh... even my travel agent has come up empty!!!
I'll shut up here and hope one of you wise people has the answer!
Best,
Jody

I forgot to mention that someone did reply to my previous query on the matter (thank you Stephan) and I was able to find the prices. However that site does not have any phone numbers or any hint how one goes about using them. Thanks again

Hi Jody

We booked the Santa Fe on a room only basis. I got the phone number from www.disneylandparis.com/uk

Tel 08706 06 68 00

Reservations office opening hours:
(UK time)
from 8.15 am to 7.45 pm from Monday to Friday
from 9.15 am to 5.45 pm Saturdays
from 9.15 am to 4.45 pm Sundays

Good luck

Ang

Easiest thing to do would be to ring the Paris reservation office directly. The number is:

+33 1 60 30 60 53

I'm not sure what the international prefix is for calls from Israel, but replace the + in the number above with the prefix to get a direct line to Paris CRO.

Regards

Rob

Thank you so much for posting the numbers! I called CRO in Paris and have the info. the rates are VERY cheap (IMO) for our dates, though I did know it was off-season, so I'm thrilled. Now I'm debating whether to go with Sequoia for the pool, or Santa Fe because it comes to 350 Euro cheaper!
Thanks again!
jody

Glad you've made some progress with your plans. The Sequoia is my favourite hotel at DLP as I love the themeing. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time there if that's where you decide to stay.

Have a great trip.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter