help from the UK

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I wish (oops) that we had a thread like this on the UK boards, I am desperate to loose weight before my trip in August, I don't need to loose vast amounts but I would like to drop about 20lbs - the trouble is I work in a kitchen and temptation is all around - ohhhhh and boy am I tempted and sometimes its just to hard to resist, or I sit at home of an evening (DH works nights) the kids are in bed and I can hear the Chocolate biscuits (ccokies) calling me from the kitchen.

I now refuse to buy more than 1 pack a week and if the children eat them all then they have fruit to munch on instead, the trouble is its cold in London at the moment and we all feel like eating comfort foods like stew and dumplings (do you know what dumplings are - fat, flour and water ) very filling and very bad for you.

I will try and keep going and take inspiration from your boards. I will let you know how I am getting on, I am so determined that I will not do my DC swim if I have not lost the weight and toned up my butt.

Glad to have you join us!! Dumplings ---- Yummm, here in PA Dutch Country, we like to eat Chicken and Dumplings. We also like 'Rivels' which are kind of like very small dumplings in our chicken corn soup.

It' also very cold here in SE PA today -- and very windy too......
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!