Help! Disneyland Memories Photo Album?

JonJehrio

Mouseketeer
Hello, I was wondering if Disneyland has these? I have one from DW, and Disney Cruise, but not from Disneyland. I like them because they are all the same size. Does anyone know if Disneyland sells them? And if so, do they do mail order? I know all the resorts sell photo albums, but these fit 200 photo's, are not 3 ring binders, have a gold or silver per, black pages, and usually have a medallion of some sort in the cover. Any advise would be appreciated.

I've seen a scrapbook album and the cover had a DL medallion of the castle on the front. I remember seeing some in the Kodak store on Main St. as well as Greetings in DCA. I suggest calling Disneyland Deliev-Ears: 1-(800)362-4533. They can check both DL and DCA to see if it is in stock and have it shipped to your home. Good luck! :thumbsup2

That's what I was going to say, call directly (at the number given by the previous poster) and describe it, and if they have it they will ship it to you. It apparently costs quite a bit more to get official Disney products through an online store...(as if the park price isn't enough!) Good luck finding your DL album! :)

Thanks for the response. I called the number and unfortunately they are out of them and they have been discontinued.
If anybody has one available, or can get one I would be interested in buying it. They are 9 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches, the pages are black with a place to make comments in the inner margin, and each page holds 2 photo's in sleeves. I am just looking for a Disneyland one, it does not need to be the 50th Anniversary or anything like that. Please help me out.

If they've been discontinued, I'd try eBay. Over and over! "New" stuff always pops up. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter