Help decided to make the trip

crys@mnic.net

Earning My Ears
We went to disneyworld for the 1st time in July and discovered that our children ages 6 and 4 are thrill seekers. We decided we wanted to try Universal in March 7 -10 2002. Could anyone point me towards a good discount hotel within walking distance? I have a hold on the AmeriSuites Orlando/Universal. 49.00 per night Anyone hear anything about that one? Maybe you know of a hotel that provides shuttle to and from the airport? Thanks any help would be appreciated after being down in the area I know why everyone gets addicted.

Hi,

Sorry I can't help with exact info. I noticed no one had info for you and thought I'd suggest you also post on the "Orlando Hotels and attractions" board.

Good luck!

I don't know if there are any hotels really within comfortable walking distance. Even the Portofino (which is on site) is a long walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter