Help decide! Poly or CR in March?

WDW TRIP NUT

Mouseketeer
Someone please help me decide ! We've stayed at CR Tower before and LOVED it. WE have ressies there again for March but I really would like to try the Poly too. Should we wait until the Poly has finished with rehabs? I've been going back and forth in my mind! lol I'm also feeling guilty because the deluxes are SO $$$ in March. I've even thought about changing to Riverside. HELP!

We like to try a new resort every trip, so far we've done POFQ, POR, CR and next trip it is Beach Club. If you go often and Poly is being rehabbed, then I would wait until next time. After we have stayed in a Deluxe, it's hard for us to go back to the mods. If you are under budget constraints then I would pick POR. I don't think a mod can compare staying on the monorail. I've been no help whatsoever but have fun deciding.

Thanks! We go about every other year but it is hard to go at any other time besides March.In the Summer we have baseball that the boys hate to miss and I just can't make myself let them miss that much school. We've stayed at FQ before but never at Riverside. We really liked FQ but after staying at CR and WL, it is so hard to go back to a Mod. LOL Also, I like to stay in the MK area.

Then I would pick Poly. or maybe for a more budget minded trip you could go with Wilderness Lodge - although I'm not crazy about that boat transportation to the MK.

Does anyone know if the rehab. at the Poly will be taking place in March? If so, Will it take away from our stay? I've always wanted to try the Poly but not if it would be better another time.

I'd pick the Poly, or if you want to save some $ the WL. We stayed there this Dec, and used the boat, no problem. We also rented a car and didn't use the bus system. We had 2 kids and strollers, I just couldn't see doing the bus thing. I don't really like the Contemporary that much, but have only stayed in the wings.
Gret

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter