HELP! Can you buy merchandise from Tokyo Disneyland online?? Anyone know??

cyberlarry7

Earning My Ears
I would like to buy Nautilus related souvenirs from Tokyo Mysterious Island..........

I recently saw a Tokyo Disney Resorts 'Goofy Magnet (with the Nautilus on it)' Is there any way to buy this online?

Thank you very much for your help.

You may find some people in Japan who can buy it for you, but those are very hard to find and the fees will be quite expensive.

I go once or twice a year to Tokyo Disney, but I don't do requests for merchandise due to an unfortunate experience in the past. In 2005, my friend and I went to Disneyland in California and our first day was spent in a ridiculous line at World of Disney. When I asked my friend why, he answered that a friend had asked him for a limited edition release pin... That's not so bad for one, but then turns out my friend had a full sheet of "friend requests" for merchandise there! Looking over the thing, I figured he'd spend the next week running that list and would need to buy two suitcases for it all. I convinced him to abandon the idea and it was the last time he ever took up so many orders. If you go somewhere, you want to enjoy it, no?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter