HELP! Best place to buy 6 day park hopper

Fantasmic303

DIS Veteran
We are going to be headed out to DL on July 10th and wanted to get the 6 day park hopper. We checked with our AAA, and it is impossible to buy just the tickets for DL through them. I noticed many places only sell up to 5 days, including disneyland.com. The "internet discount" price for 5 day hoppers through Disney is a savings of about $40, but they don't offer the 6 day online, so the price jumps by $50 for the extra day. Are there any places out there that sell them and will beat the DLH price of $219? Thanks!

Thanks for trying to help. That site is just for Tickets for Disney-Orlando; we're looking for more than a 5 day pass for Disney-CALIFORNIA.

Are there black out dates with the annual pass? We will be out there for the anniversary july 10-18?

Fantasmic303 said:
Are there black out dates with the annual pass? We will be out there for the anniversary july 10-18?

The 16th and 17th are both blocked out.

One option is to buy a 5 day hopper pass; on the 17th (your 5th day), you may be able to convert it to a Deluxe AP. That's would be particularly nice if you plan on returning within a year. Otherwise I would call the Disney Travel Company and see if you can purchase a 6-day pass at the "on-line" price. I'd try the number on the disney ticket web site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter