!!Help!! Annual Pass Revoked

Kinsie

Earning My Ears
My fiance recently received a letter in the mail informing him that his annual pass has been revoked for one year, but it came out of no where. After his last trip he realized that he had lost his pass and was planning on simply paying the $20-some dollars to replace it on our next trip. Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be going on?

The only thing I can think of is that someone found his pass near the park and tried to use it, but got caught. I have read about how they revoke passes when other people try to use them, but what if it's not his fault? He's has had an annual pass for the past 3 years and never had a problem, so we are both confused and worried. Any thoughts?

Sounds like someone tried to use it and got caught. :( Bummer.

So if someone did try to use it, but my fiance had no idea, can they still revoke it? That seems unfair.

You can try calling and explaining the situation to them, I mean it couldn't hurt to try, but they may not be sympathetic. It is unfair if he didn't do it, but there's a reason they have those policies in place.

I hope everything works out for you. :(

So if someone did try to use it, but my fiance had no idea, can they still revoke it? That seems unfair.

Did he report it as lost? Maybe they need info otherwise they assume someone is being dishonest. Just a thought.

You can clear this up. Simply call and tell them your story. We had this happen a few years ago. My sisters boyfriend lost his pass and someone tried to use it and got caught. He called and told them he simply lost it and had no knowledge beyond it was missing. Once they heard his story they gave him the pass back and didn't even charge him for the replacement of the pass.

I would try calling? Sounds like someone used it and was caught.

I would try calling and explaining the situation. But I do know that when we bought ours (and I think it says in on the AP website too) that the minute you know you've lost it to call them and report it lost so that you can't get in trouble if somebody finds it and tries to use it. The fact that he was going to wait until the next trip to report it lost might not help his case. Good luck.

Yes, call! Hopefully they'll be understanding, and that he wasn't ever trying to let someone else use it.

Good lesson for everyone though, if you lose it call right away!

WOW! That is a bummer! Definately as OP as have already mentioned, CALL!!! Hope all works out ok!!

Brandy

most likely, it was for the "previous ID"

like what others has say, try calling Disney and explain what happened. Im sure they would be happy to help you resolve the problem. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter