Help! am I crazy?

Queen Jenna

Earning My Ears
How are the crowds during the last week of May and first week in June. This is our first time during this week and I'm very concerned it will be to crowded to enjoy.

Welcome to the DIS! I'm really glad you found us. We have a lot of fun planning our trips here. Hope you can visit often.

I was there the last week in May last year. It was hot but not as bad as July, not even close.

The crowds were not terrible. Don't get me wrong, if I hadn't planned carefully I would not have been able to see and do as much as I did and spent a lot of time in line. The crowds are not as bad as Spring break and not as bad as July but not as small as February. Have I totally confused you?

I love going in May, actually. Planning to be there this May again :)

Katholyn

We visited WDW last year in early June and found the crowds and weather very manageable. We were lucky enough to be there for 9 days so we had lots of time in the parks. We made a "must do" list for each day. We did not get to do everything on our lists but without them, I don't think we would have accomplished as much as we did. It did rain a lot-just bring ponchos and umbrellas:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter