help..1 week out..new ressie..no requests?

petunia

DIS Veteran
I am booking a last minute trip to AKV Jambo standard, and would have liked to at request a partial view (from what Ive learned on the boards), everyone refers to the requests, but nowhere does it give me the option, only option given is connecting or nearby room. Does this mean there are no options available, or is it because i is last minute? Any advice on how to make this request is appreciated!

I am booking a last minute trip to AKV Jambo standard, and would have liked to at request a partial view (from what Ive learned on the boards), everyone refers to the requests, but nowhere does it give me the option, only option given is connecting or nearby room. Does this mean there are no options available, or is it because i is last minute? Any advice on how to make this request is appreciated!

Call the Main Reservations line and add that request to your reservation.

The online check-in requests option only provides a very limited selection of common requests. If you want to request something specific, you need to call. The reservations number is (407) 939-1936.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter