To the Stone Age days.

Everybody wants to be a cat,
Because a cat's the only cat
Who knows where it's at;
While playin' jazz you always has a welcome mat,
'Cause everybody digs a swingin' cat.
Everybody digs a swingin' cat.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love the Aristocats :dance3: You guys do an awesome job!!! I look forward to your show every week!:thumbsup2 Thank you!

I love this song!!:cool1: I am an older Disney movie junkie! Among my favorites are The Jungle Book, The Rescuers, Robin Hood, Snow White, Pete's Dragon and Sleeping Beauty (I could go on and on). Sadly, I own most of these on VHS...I guess when little ones do arrive I'll have to update to DVDs! :laughing:

I love this song!!:cool1: I am an older Disney movie junkie! Among my favorites are The Jungle Book, The Rescuers, Robin Hood, Snow White, Pete's Dragon and Sleeping Beauty (I could go on and on). Sadly, I own most of these on VHS...I guess when little ones do arrive I'll have to update to DVDs! :laughing:

I knew it...your hiding something!! :hippie:

Soon you'll be saying...it turned blue...while corey says the same about his beer!! Just like your eyes...."My eyes are green"....

I watch too many commercials!

I guess when little ones do arrive I'll have to update to DVDs! :laughing:

I have one , well actually three words for you...The Disney Movie Club. (Hey, that's four words:rolleyes: ) Anyway, I had a huge library of Disney VHS tapes. I joined the DMC and was able to update my collection. Now, I can skip right to all my Favorite songs. Like "Not in Nottingham" and my all time fave Disney song...
It's not easy finding magic in pairs
It's not easy finding someone who cares
Now that I found you, I hold you
I won't let you go, oh no
it's not easy.​

OMG I used to sing that song to my soon to be 13yo DD when she was a baby.:sad: :sad: :sad:

To everyone who enjoys Julie's contributions on the podcast, there's something you need to know about her- she's absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, too!

(Don't you hate that? ;) )

Julie, I'm glad you're there to keep the guys in line. Sort of. :rotfl:

Yeah I saw her pics in her profile! She's Hawt!! :scared1:

Looks around for Corey. :rolleyes1

Hi Julie

Thanks for bringing Disney into my home each week along with the rest of the gang.

Anyway, would love to write longer, but it's 2.00am here in the UK and my partner is calling ...something about anniversarying.... :headache:

Rich

Hi Julie! :yay:

I love your accent (and Corey's)!I like listening you to each week.

I wish I had a southern accent... in stead I have that Midwestern twang. :sad2:

Okay, since Julie is onboard I have to throw this out. Am I the only one that catches the many comments you (Julie) make about "when we have kids"? Something you want to tell us Julie? :wizard:

Hey Julie, after kids, "anniversary-ing" will be a thing of the past!!:rolleyes:

To everyone who enjoys Julie's contributions on the podcast, there's something you need to know about her- she's absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, too!

(Don't you hate that? ;) )

Julie, I'm glad you're there to keep the guys in line. Sort of. :rotfl:

I think that she is a cutie-patootie!!! :cutie:

Hey Julie,

Thanks from another person for doing the podcast, it's nice that it's not just a table of guys:thumbsup2

The podcast seems to be my weekly heaven after sitting through an afternoon of chemistry lessons:faint: :faint:

I was the same before the troops were even thought of :laughing: Sold them all to finance replacements in DVD :goodvibes

Hi Julie!!

I really enjoy your perspective on the podcasts. Being a young adult (31 is young, right??!) who is married, I can really relate to you and Corey and your experiences. Keep up the great work!

Looks like everyone else beat me to it, but please people.. "Everybody wants to be a cat!!'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!