Hello

AuroraJae

Mom to Ferris and Finley
OK...this is my first post ever on the Boards! This is really very exciting! I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who listen to our weekly discussion about all things Disney. I look forward to the show each week and truly enjoy all the great feedback that we get! :beach:

Julie

I really enjoy the DIS-Unplugged. Your sweet voice adds alot to the show, but really Julie, The Aristocats????:laughing: Just teasing.

Hi Julie and welcome to the DIS boards. Looks like you need to keep an eye on Corey on the boards ;)

Love both your segments and look forward to hearing your future couple reviews. :goodvibes

Julie, did you get my response to your email? (you can PM me if you need to instead of posting it here).

--Mr. DB

Hi there DB! Yes, I did receive your email and your t-shirt is on its way!:)

Okay, since Julie is onboard I have to throw this out. Am I the only one that catches the many comments you (Julie) make about "when we have kids"? Something you want to tell us Julie? :wizard:

It is really great to hear how much all of you enjoy what we do! Thanks for welcoming me to your neck of the woods. No little Martins yet, but hopefully in the future! I don't think Corey and I would be going to Key West for 5 days next week if that were the case! :laughing:

Hi Julie! This week was my first podcast and I gotta say- I'm hooked!:lmao: Not that it takes that much...but ya'll have such a great rapport with each other! And I love Disney from a couple's view (here I thought the Poly beach was my own little secret!).

Welcome to the boards!:thumbsup2

Lori

Hi Julie! I really enjoy the podcast and think you are a great asset to it!

I enjoy you and Corey's 'A couple things to do' segments as me and DBF are around the same age as you and Corey and are always looking for fun couple things to do when in the world.

I also wanted to let you know that you read one of my emails on the show, regarding me being a vegetarian and wanting some advice on where to eat. I didn't know about the menus section of this site and ever since then I have used it to plan where I will eat and what ADR's to make! Thanks so much for the advice!!

Hi Julie,
I just wanted to say...
Everybody wants to be a cat,
Because a cat's the only cat
Who knows where it's at.
Everybody's pickin' up on that feline beat,
'Cause everything else is obsolete.

Now a square with a horn,
Can make you wish you weren't born,
Ever'time he plays;
And with a square in the act,
He can set music back
To the caveman days.

I've heard some corny birds who tried to sing,
But a cat's the only cat
Who knows how to swing.

Who wants to dig
Along-haired gig
Or stuff like that?
When everybody wants to be a cat.

A square with that horn,
Makes you wish you weren't born,
Ever'time he plays;
And with a square in the act,
He's gonna set this music back
To the Stone Age days.

Everybody wants to be a cat,
Because a cat's the only cat
Who knows where it's at;
While playin' jazz you always has a welcome mat,
'Cause everybody digs a swingin' cat.
Everybody digs a swingin' cat.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love the Aristocats :dance3: You guys do an awesome job!!! I look forward to your show every week!:thumbsup2 Thank you!

To everyone who enjoys Julie's contributions on the podcast, there's something you need to know about her- she's absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, too!

(Don't you hate that? ;) )

Julie, I'm glad you're there to keep the guys in line. Sort of. :rotfl:

To everyone who enjoys Julie's contributions on the podcast, there's something you need to know about her- she's absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, too!

(Don't you hate that? ;) )

Julie, I'm glad you're there to keep the guys in line. Sort of. :rotfl:

You can't just say that without proof!! We wants the redhead...we wants the redhead...

Thanks so much Erica! I remember your email and I am glad to know that the site helps you out a great deal.:thumbsup2 Corey and I really enjoy doing our 'Couple Things to Do' and we have something super fun planned for our next segment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter