Hello to you all

wishin on that star

Earning My Ears
:wave:
Hello all,
Well, what a great find this site seems to be, full of all the info I could want. My family will be visiting twice next year, once in February and we've just booked for Christmas 2004 (very exciting):Pinkbounc
We've been twice before to WDW and also visited DLP and Disneyland in LA. I think you all know that you can become hooked very easily by Disney and all it's magic:D I'm not complaining, I love it!
I haven't had a good look around the site yet but am looking forward to spending many happy hours here planning for my next trips to WDW.

a board for almost everything you need....from resorts to restaurants to budgets to tips to transportation.......if you need anything just yell.......also on monday tuesday and wednesday nights we ahve disney chat where we discuss anything that will help our trips be the best they can be.......nine o clock......pm.......glad you found the dis

Welcome to the DIS, <b>wishin on that star</b>! I'm so glad to see you here.

We have UK forums too, did you know? The UK trip planning forum is right <b>HERE</b> and there is a UK community board too. You will find that one right <b>HERE</b>

I hope you will visit the US planning forums too, though.

We have a chat every Sunday evening at 7pm GMT. I hope you can join us sometime. We have lots of fun planning trips in chat.

Katholyn

:wave: Welcome to the DIS! :wave: I think you will find these boards and the people on them to be very helpful! Happy planning and don't ever hesitate to ask a question!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!