Hello Strangers !!!

Rascal1003

Disney Family !
Hi DLP Lovers,
It seems like an age since I last visited this forum, but hopefully a few of you still remember me !

Well, I thought I would bring you all up to date on the things that have kept me away from DisBoards.

So, for those that remember, we got married at WDW last Sept and Leeann actually fell pregnant with an extra souvenir from Disney !! That was (believe it or not) 9 months ago.......well.......we are still waiting !! 5 days overdue and the little fellow is shy. We check every morning but the Stork has not left us our package yet !!

Despite the long awaited arrival, we are still planning a return to WDW in Oct and then back to DLP next Spring. Its not nice having to wait a year or more for your dose of Vitamin D (for Disney) !!

So, a huge hello to the older members of the DLP board who I consider friends from my previous time here. I hope you are all keeping well and having plenty of Disney action ! To all the members who may have not seen me loitering around here....Hello, I am Russ. I have 5 DLP trips, 4 WDW trips, 1 FTW and Disney Bride and 1 Disney Baby (imminent) to my name, so generally quite fond of Disney.

All the very best to you all and I shall let you know if there is any change in the baby situation, in the meantime, I hope you are all well and being nice to each other.

My kindest regards,
Russ

Good to see you again Russ! :wave: So, baby is due any time now - wow!! Here's some :wizard: :wizard: for an easy delivery for Leeann. :goodvibes And then your lives are going to change completely!!!! ;)

in the meantime, I hope you are all well and being nice to each other.

Of course we are....!!! :rolleyes1 :teeth:

Hi Russ :wave2: lovely to hear from you again!

Hopefully next time you post it will be to tell us all about your happy arrival!!! :cloud9:

Best of luck to you and Leeann, fingers crossed for a quick easy delivery! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter