Hello, new Disney friends! Who is your favorite character? 🏰

Ned Lostmore

Witch doctor. Spaceman. Tiki god.
Hi all. I'm a longtime Disney fan... and I just recently decided that it would be a good idea to start sharing my love of Disney online. So, now I have a Twitter and an Instagram and this DisBoards account... all devoted to Disney!

I didn't want this first thread to be just all about me or whatever, so I wanted to ask everyone...

Who is your favorite Disney character?

Mine is Scrooge McDuck.

Has been ever since I was a baby — it was love at first sight. DuckTales was my favorite show as a child... and now the new DuckTales is my favorite show as an adult (although I'm really loving the Tangled show these days, too). I also love the old Carl Barks and Don Rosa comics. If you're a Scrooge fan too, you definitely need to check out this concept album based on Don Rosa's The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck.

Anyhow, hey. I'm Ned Lostmore. I'm excited to be here on the DisBoards, and I'm looking forward to meeting you and hearing about your favorite characters!

Last edited:
  • DuskKodesh

Marvel Hero in Training
    Hello and welcome! My fave chara under the Disney umbrella is a little Marvel character by the name of Morbius, though because he's very PG and might not count I'll say this boi! I love rattos in all forms: 430185

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS