• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Hello new and from Kent, England

molly18molly

molly18molly
Hi

Just found your board in the last few days and LOVE IT!!! So exicited but scared I will never log off!!! Can't wait to start posting but wanted to be polite and say a big HELLO first!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hello and welcome. This board is fantastic - bursting with great information and loads to read! Noticed we are both in Kent - I may have spoken to you somewhere else but hi again. Whereabouts in Kent? You also work in the same comapny as my sister - its a funny old world!!
When do you hope to go to Disney? Any holiday plans?

:sunny: Welcome....you will love this place

hi im from Kent too
:)
hope you have a nice time here

Welcome Molly!

Come over to the UK boards too :) We would be pleased to see you!

Welcome, People of Kent! :sunny:

I have been lucky enough to visit Kent and it is really a beautiful place.

Welcome - you have every right to be scared that you will become addicted - dont know what it is but it happens!!!!

When are you going to Florida?

Hello fellow Kentish person. Welcome to the site that will take over your life. LOL.
Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter